Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to my world

This is the time of year I sit all day and eat junk food, rewarding myself with ice cream and chips. I've already had my first round of ice cream today.

But I know I will "make my weight" at the end of the month, so it's all good, this year at least.



Someday, this will really be an issue for me.

But not now. There's a guy working in our backyard so I had to take the dogs out to the front yard for a short break. Winston immediately found a long, fat, juicy worm. He ate part of it, played with the rest, carried it around dangling from his mouth as a trophy. When Krista tried to make it tug-of-war, I surrendered and brought them back in the house (after Winston dropped the worm.)

My appetite is under control for the rest of the day.

Yuck.

Back to work.

No comments: