Monday, September 14, 2009

The Agony and the Ecstasy

I have umpteen tax returns left to complete before the end of the day tomorrow, September 15.

The power has been out earlier this evening, slowing me down. (All the electrical lines in our county have to be water-logged by now!) For a while I had a flexible flashlight wrapped around my neck to see my workpapers  as I worked on laptop battery power.

I have had a "blog" percolating in my head and partially drafted, ready to finish tomorrow afternoon, when the furor has faded. The blog is about the finals of my favorite television show, which I assumed would air on Tuesday night.

The show is TONIGHT, and I can't watch it later, because I want to VOTE.

Watch a little, compute a little, watch a little, compute some more............vote, vote, vote, then back to solid working.

One more day.........

No comments: